business boost

this is where i was this past weekend....standing in front of this table...promoting my business!


i had the opportunity to participate in an event at a local nursery. a great time was had by all and i met some really nice people. this event was a way for me to get my name out there locally. we used to live in another suburb of DC and that is where most of my clients are (over 45 min away) so i spend a lot of time in my car.

this was also just the push i needed to get some good photos and a portfolio together. its still not perfect, but a lot better than what i had before...nothing! i am the worst at taking photos of my work.




i was very happy with the way my table turned out, thanks to many suggestions from family and friends. it was kevins genius idea to stencil my name across the front...there was no question about who i was or what i was there to talk about! do you recognize that stencil? its the same one i used on my window treatments in a lighter gray version. i loved it so much i decided to use it again.




i love to meet new people and i love to talk...so this was my kind of marketing. i am really hoping to get the opportunity to work with some of the people i met!



jodie

1 comment:

daniellaprice30 said...

You have original furniture designs that stirs my interest. I wonder if you have a reception desk that's modern in design?