photographer shout out


remember when i posted about giving my business a boost at a local event in november? well one of the highlights of doing the event was meeting desi of desiree angelle photography. she is a super talented photographer who specializes in newborn, infant & toddler photography. desi has a wonderfully creative eye and her photos are beautiful! after seeing them i asked her if she would take a photo of me for my blog...see the new picture to the right. she made me feel totally comfortable and was able to get some really good shots (and i never like photos of myself!). while desi was here she also took some other pictures around my house. i didnt even know she took the one above...and it is my favorite!! she got some great shots of ava's room...but i am going to save those for a later post:)

so...when you get a moment please be sure to check out desi's site. if you are local and need beautiful, professional shots of your children...she is your girl!

jodie

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love your blog, Jodie!! And, your new pic!!!:)

Jodie Okun Interiors said...

thanks mary!!i just left a comment on your blog! your house is beautiful!!