mini face lift

for my blog...not me... but i got your attention didnt i! i decided it was time to spiff up the design of my blog a little. this is not something i could do on my own and i knew just the girl for the job. elizabeth from the mustard ceiling. she is a blogger and a very talented blog designer. i love her clean designs. she was so easy to work with, and patient with me:) the best part is that elizabeth will do anything from a few small changes to a complete re-design. i am so happy with the outcome...it just looks more professional and easier to navigate. with these changes and my new photo from desi...i feel legit!

i cant do a post without a photo...so here is one that puts me in the mood for spring. i took it on a trip to assisi with my mom and the kids while we lived in italy. isnt it amazing? those colors! i think they were having a garden show at the time...that is what the #16 is for.


ok...stay tuned. i am going to try to post some more progress photos of the party room i am working on later this week...really i am!

jodie

2 comments:

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Thanks for the shout out Jodie! I am happy that you love the changes, I think we really spiffed it up beautifully. I am happy your friend was able to re-work the header, it is perfect.

Jodie Okun Interiors said...

thank you elizabeth!! i love it!