random

i seriously dont know how other design bloggers do it...working and blogging everyday. i certainly havent figured it out! i really dont have any time time now either. so i thought i would show a few random pictures of what is going on in the exciting life of JOI (thats what i call my business when i am talking to myself or my husband:))

i am going to cover our outside dining chairs with this fabric...it makes me so happy!



here is my favorite worker helping me take off the old fabric...



of course i have no after pictures because when we took off the old fabric we realized how badly the seats need new foam...and i havent gotten it yet!

look what UPS dropped off this morning...5 of these for the condo party room. i love them!



i am going to have pillows made with these two fabrics for my office....


and last but not least...one of the reasons for my long absence is because the kids had spring break. we went to pennsylvania to visit family and friends and then to charlottesville to visit my in-laws. i only took one photo the entire time...


this is my "mor mor" along with my mom and kids. we took the long way home through lancaster to visit her. she didnt really know who we were....but that didnt matter, it was so nice to see her.  she honestly is the happiest dementia patient and she still has the clearest blue eyes you have ever seen! it is hard that the kids will never really know her like i did...i was just telling them more about her this morning. about the two traits i am pretty sure trickled down through my mom and straight to me....talking a lot and the love of shopping:)

jodie

2 comments:

kiren said...

What a pretty little "helper"! AND, I love that fabric!!!

Jodie Okun Interiors said...

thanks kiren! she loves being my helper:)