holidays at our house


we decorate for both hannukah and christmas at our house. last night was the first night of hannukah and it did not disappoint! the kids were so excited and i made my yearly latkes (although they turned out looking green? they tasted good:)) and my in-laws were here for dinner.  here is a photo of the little center piece i threw togehter...and notice the tablecloth is the one i made for my business event:)


my favorite part of the night was this card that ava made for ethan




let me translate "ethan you are the best brother i could ever have". this seriously brought tears to my eyes...i am a total sap! i had no idea she made it and gave it to him with a handmade snail she had made! anyhoo, a good time was had by all!

here she is finishing up the gift with a big hug:)



we rarely take photos of the four of us so i had to share a decent one!



here are more photos of some decorations around the house. first up...the front door....



some little details from inside...





here is our tree...the kids did most of the decorating this year...and i sort of love it!


so there you have it! i will post another clients home that i decorated in the next couple of days. thanks for stopping by!

jodie

 

3 comments:

gretchen said...

Love it. You truly are the best decorator ever and always inspire me. I especially love the swag on your front door with the initials. The best part might be the card Ava made for Ethan. I love that I have been able to see them grow up and the bonds that they have formed. Miss you all.

Jodie Okun Interiors said...

thanks gretchen! you are so sweet:) miss you too!

Unknown said...

Inspiring designs and creative excellence! So wonderful to spend these times with family.Home Interiors