goosebumps (2)

well...here is it...the second addition of goosebumps. this whole house does it for me. when we were moving back to the states from italy 2 years ago i found this house in tradtional home. it is soooo pretty! i think this is when my love affair with orange began! there are just the perfect amount of subtle hints of it in this house. sit back and enjoy...because this is some serious eye candy.

i love the openess of this room...and all of the fabrics and textures. the windows and french door...i LOVE how they are trimmed out in black. this is a perfect blend of masculine and feminine style if you ask me.








i might actually cook if i had this kitchen!



look how they built these beds into the room. i love it! and what about those lanterns on the wall?


i could move right in. i was just re-reading my post and i decided that i say "love" a lot. i guess i am just really trying to get my feelings across....and this word seems to do it. oh well...at least i mean it when i say it:) 
happy weekend!

jodie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol I am "love"er as well Jodie! I guess we are just passionate :)

Jodie Okun Interiors said...

ha! it just seems to be my go to word when i am writing!