living room love

i am so excited! yesterday, lindsey from the blog better after did a post on our living room. she saw my post about our built-in and wanted to feature it.  go and check it out...and stay a while to look at the rest of her blog. it is full of inspiration from blogland and she is hilarious!


we are finally getting a break from the heat today and it is raining. i think i can hear my flowers and lawn singing! it is getting me excited for my favorite time of year...i love fall! have a great day and thanks for reading.

jodie

3 comments:

vasty said...

j'ai découvert ton blog par l'intermédiaire de "better after".
ton meuble TV est superbe, j'adore, il me fait rêver,
BRAVO
bonne journée

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing makeover!!

Jodie Okun Interiors said...

merci! and thank you!